✨WHY YOU NEED THIS GUA SHA✨
Made with Rose Quartz, using this Gua Sha tool is soothing and promotes self-love, reflection and acceptance. It is also known as the stone of love.
It's like breath of calmness in your busy life. A daily ritual you will love, an act of self care we all need.
✨WHAT'S IS IT?✨
Gua Sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, this Gua Sha tool was built to have a firming, lifting effect on the skin.
✨HOW TO USE IT✨
Start with a clean face, and prep skin with 3 or more drops Glow Face Elixir. Gently apply to skin.
- With the tool angled flat against the face, begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the Gua Sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the Gua Sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- USE CAUTION for the under-eye area. Very gently glide the Gua Sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure. Do not pull skin.
Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, Gua Sha has a multitude of benefits. Including:
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness and fluid buildup
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
- Aids in circulation to give skin a glow
- Firms and lifts the face over time
Please note, Due to natural variations in stone, every Gua Sha is unique in pattern and colour. There may be slight imperfections, as this is a "natural" product. The stones we use are authentic and natural. We do not artificially dye or treat the stones. We just to let their true beauty shine through.